miercuri, 1 iunie 2011

I am in pain!!! Week 14 update top braces

Yesterday I saw Anca, and she removed the spring I had on my top braces, and now I`m in the process of my lateral incisor to move in front with the others teeth, and it`s pretty painful until now, I took some panadol, and hope to feel better.
For the lower teeth I don`t have new news, except that they also move, even if u cannot see the actual improvement, I marked the photo with red line (you barely can notice it :))) sorry) to highlight that my top central incisor now touches the bottom canine, due to the spring I had on top.
I also received blue fake filling on my bottom 2nd molar, so that my maxilla and mandible can`t touch, to provide that stubborn tooth “a place in the crowd”
Anyway, was a nice appointment and I can`t wait for the next one, on June 20.
Until than i`m going to the sea for a week, for my braces to see the beautiful sun

And here are pictures from the first day, 1 month, and from yesterday, the begging of my 4th month






Until next time, my blogger friends, all the best,
M

3 comentarii:

  1. I'm so jealous you get to have a white wire! I wish! Your teeth are moving along quite well and soon that lateral incisor will be up front with the rest :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. :)) but why can`t you have a white wire too on top??
    Yes, my tooth it`s really moving it`s almost in his place now, i will post more photos soon!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I don't know if my orthodontist has white wires available to use. I should ask them!

    RăspundețiȘtergere