luni, 20 iunie 2011

Week 17, and I am almost done!

I had beautiful days, but also little problems with my dogs health and now I am just grateful that everything turned out to be OK. I was at the seaside, great weather, nice and relaxing sun therapy.
Today I had ortho app, Anca changed my top and bottom wire with 16/22 rectangular, new powerchain on the lowers, and new white ligatures with one coral on my lateral incisor, to mark the fact that I finally have my tooth in his normal place.
My top arcade it is almost perfect, my bite it s ok, Anca said I would probably keep my top brackets for 1 month, but only if I no longer need to wear elastics, now I am wearing only 1 elastic from my top canine to the opposite side bottom canine.
Also, my middle line is definitely improved.





I have started to smile with my hole mouth, I am more confident, and truly happy with the result.
Until next time, all the best,
M

2 comentarii: