joi, 26 mai 2011

Cathy versus Basketball

hello everybody,
Yesterday I went to see Anca because I run out off elastics, so I received new ones Cathy Medium from 3M Unitek, which you will see how small are, and this is why I can only use Cathy for my right side, and for the front side I am still using Basketball from Lancer.



It doesn`t hurt at all, and i can`t wait for my next appointment on May 31.
I will post some new photos:) imagine that almost every single picture on my phone is with my teeth:)) i must be crazy :D
Until now i think the worst part about braces is kissing, I got used with eating, I can eat almost everything I want, except popcorn, also flossing takes soooo long, but what can I do?!?!
Anyway I still love my braces...and because "You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star" I will do all it takes to have straight teeth :))
Here are the updates


Until next time,
M

Un comentariu: